Truck Loan Calculator
Can’t wait to hit the road in a new rig? Use our handy truck finance calculator to find out how much you can borrow and what your repayments will be when purchasing a new or 2nd hand truck. By knowing the financial impact of a truck loan up front, you’ll be better equipped when it comes to picking a truck that fits within a realistic price range for you.
This calculator allows you to see what your repayments will be weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can also find out what the price difference will be if you decide to make extra repayments.
Interest Rate (%)
Tips for Finding the Right Truck Loan
Set a realistic budget.
Know exactly how much you can spend on your truck loan, so you’ll end up with one that you can manage comfortably throughout its length. This will help you avoid missing payments and defaulting on your loan.
Read the terms and conditions.
Every truck loan is different, so make sure you read the fine print and understand your loan’s terms and conditions. Keep an eye for any applicable fees or penalties to avoid paying more than you must.
Include the cost of your truck insurance in your budget. This will give you a more accurate figure of how much you’ll regularly spend for your truck.
Don’t forget other expenses.
Remember also to include your truck’s maintenance costs and any other related expenses to keep it running. These costs can affect your total budget for your truck loan.
Calculator Terms and Conditions of Use
The purpose of our loan calculator is to help you estimate repayment costs for a range of durations at specific interest rates. When making use of this calculator, there are a number of terms and conditions to be aware of.
- Not all fees and establishment charges are included in the calculator’s results.
- Only principal and interest loans are included in this calculator. Interest only loans do not apply.
- We are under no obligation to provide finance at the rate or loan duration period shown on the truck loan calculator.
- Despite both monthly and weekly repayment options being displayed on this calculator, these repayment options are not available from all our lenders.
- This calculator does not take into account your ability to make these repayments.
Seeking independent advice from a licensed financial advisor is always advised for everyone interested in taking out a truck loan. For more information about fees and charges required when taking out a truck loan with Buddii or if you would like to receive an accurate loan repayment estimate tailored to your needs, don’t hesitate to speak with one of our professional brokers.